Friday, January 8, 2016

Get FREE VPS(Virtual Private Server) Hosting in Pakistan

http://softsedge.blogspot.com

Free Virtual Private Server Hosting in Pakistan

There are tons of companies providing this facility but not all are good and user friendly. So I have compiled some of the best in this business and here is the list.

1. 5jelly.com

Although it’s name doesn’t describe that it’s a web hosting provider but no doubt it’s the best in town. On top of that they are providing free top level domain(dot com net org etc) per user which is great if you are newbie and want to start your site.
http://softsedge.blogspot.com

2. Gratisvps.net

What else you want if you get 2Gb of storage, 100GB bandwidth, 2 Cores 2.0Ghz processor and 128MB of ram free of cost. At this point of time they are providing you free server for 6 months but it’s good to start work rather than doing nothing.
http://softsedge.blogspot.com

3. Haphost.com

Third best free vps provider I found is HapHost which will provide you 128 MB of ram, 10 Gb disk space and 500 GB bandwidth for free.
http://softsedge.blogspot.com

4. 3jellyhost.com

Lately I found this amazing host which is not only providing free vps hosting but also free reseller hosting and free Dedicated server trial. They guarantee you for No Ads and No Banners with cPanel features,
http://softsedge.blogspot.com

24 comments:

  1. What hosting should I choose for a site receiveing over 15k-20k pageviews per day?

    VPS China Hosting Services


    ReplyDelete
  2. It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...
    best domain registrar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
    photo templates

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...
    cheap hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post. Im a big fan of the blog, i've even put a little bookmark right on the tool bar of my Firefox you'll be happy to find out!
    netherlands dedicated servers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valuable site, where did u come up with the information in this posting? I am pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what new content pieces u have.
    virtual servers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    Server Parts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
    computer support west palm beach

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is easier and surely gives comfort to internet users. Thanks for sharing. Post like this offers great benefit. Thank you!
    web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done and nice job ex client work and useful information about the Open source hosting. nice job.
    Open source hosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!nice article and containing allot of information about the computer hosting well done.
    computer hosting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done and nice job ex client work and useful information about the programmatic platform it's nice job.
    programmatic platform

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting blog all information are very important for me about the website designers leominster and i really need it thank you.
    website designers leominster

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very informative site and article, i must bookmark it and keep posting interesting articles.
    web store manager

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!nice article and containing allot of information about the vps well done.



    Domain Names

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you i did really need this topic you share a very nice information about the website design it's great work.
    website design dublin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog provide all the information which i really need thank you for this help.
    web design

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would be grateful if you continue with the quality of what we are doing now with your blog and I really enjoyed it
    Dropship web design

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for all this amazing and valuable detail about the digital marketing just keep posting.
    digital marketing winnipeg

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the post. I am very glad after ready and get useful information about the SEO from your blog.
    SEO Northern Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good information and great post about the seo optimization and  I like the website, and am sure to keep returning.
    website vindbaar maken

    ReplyDelete
  22. I search many blog about the web development but did not get many specific detail about the this topic but your blog have allot of information about my topic which I always searching.
    web development houston

    ReplyDelete
  23. The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you!
    Small Business Services

    ReplyDelete